Safety Training for Farm Families being offered March 20, 2015 from Noon – 3 PM @ the Frankenmuth Bean & Beet Research Farm on Reese Rd.
Please join us and your farm neighbors during this “working lunch” as we look at ways to reduce the number of injuries & fatalities that happen too frequently ON-Farms.
This session will focus on the following:
- Best practices to reduce risks & hazards ON-Farms
- Building effective safety & health management programs
- Using Hazard Assessments to identify work-site hazards
- Establishing Safety Policies & Procedures
- Preventing and controlling Hazards & Risks
- Educating & Training Employees
- Creating farm safety management plans
Demonstrations will also be shared on:
- How leaks in high pressure hydraulic lines can penetrate your body with devastating effects
- Conducting a simulation of the PTO shaft / human interaction.
Please contact any of the following people to pre-register for this Safety Training during this “working lunch” at the Bean & Beet Research Farm with either:
___ Heather Middleton: Middle72@msu.edu / 989-672-3870
___ Joan Marie Weiss: firstname.lastname@example.org / 989-652 -8748 – and/or-
___ Wayne Bauer : email@example.com / 989-652-7026