Michigan Sugar Company has an immediate opportunity for an Environmental Technician at its Bay City Facility.
This position will be responsible for the daily environmental processes and related projects to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements. Specific requirements will include the following:
- Monitoring and operation of the flume and waste water systems
- Coordination of storm water compliance and control
- Collect, analyze, interpret and summarize daily environmental data
- Conduct field work including screening, sampling, testing and analyzing data
- Compose and prepare reports and graphs
- Maintain proper inventories of environmental chemicals and supplies
- Tracking and reporting of the National Pollutant Discharge Elimination System (NPDES) permit
The successful candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in water quality and storm water management in a factory setting. In addition, the successful candidate will possess or be willing to obtain the following DEQ certifications: Industrial WWTP Operator Certification and Storm Water Operator Certification.
Michigan Sugar Company is a leader in its field and offers an excellent salary and benefit package along with opportunities for professional growth.
For immediate consideration, send your resume and credentials to:
Michigan Sugar Company
Vice President of Human Resources
122 Uptown Dr., Suite 300
Bay City, MI 48708
Or by email to: email@example.com
Michigan Sugar Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer